Mobile Crane 2 Lattice Boom
VA or Trade School Candidates
Lattice Boom Crawler
Lattice Boom Truck
LBC & LBT Certification
What To Expect
Mobile Crane II Exam
Speciality exams each consist of 26 multiple-choice questions, and candidates are given 60 minutes to complete their written exam.
- Operator responsibilities
- How to read and use lattice boom load charts
- The most effective and safest techniques for operating lattice cranes
- Use of lattice boom operator aids
- Wire rope use for lattice boom cranes
- Machine maintenance
- A complete practice exam and answer review session
- Tips for taking standardized tests
Completion and Practical’s
In addition to successfully completing your written exam, you’ll also need to take your practical exam.
Your written and practical exams can be taken in any order, but they’ll need to be completed within 12
months of each other. Once you pass both exams and achieve your certification, your certification is
valid for five years. At Train for the Crane we provide the Written and Practical exam preparation and
testing while you are with us during your training experience.